Here are some of my suggestions on how to select the right mask or treatment for your skin:
1. Know your skin conditions and what are you are addressing.
2. If possible, try the sample in the inner arms and make sure your don’t have a reaction.
3. Purchase the travel size, before you purchase a full size.
4. Check out the products review on Youtube or other social media network.
I purchased the few travel size mask and exfoliated treatment. Here is my review on each.
1. Boscia: Luminizing Black mask full size 2.8 $34.00
This peel-off black mask will help to detoxify, purify and brighten the skin. However, after I peeled it off my inner arm, the mask made my arm turn red. Well, this is a sign telling me this mask is too strong for me.
2. Glam Glow : Supermud full size 1.2oz $69.00
This clay mud mask helps to deep clean the skin and prevent problem skin. After I applied a thin layer on my skin for 10 minutes, I rinsed it off with water immediately. My skin feels and looks more fresh and clean. I will purchase this is full size soon!
3. KateSomerville : Exfolikate full size 0.5 oz $22.00 /2.0 oz $85.00/ 5.0 oz $175
This exfoliated treatment helps to reduce acne, blackhead and reduces discoloration. After I massaged my face with this exfoliate and left it on for 30 seconds (the enzymes doing their magic) I rinsed off with warm water, my skin felt very fresh and smooth. Another product I will purchase in full size.
4. Peter Thomas Roth: Firm Peeling Gel full size 3.4 oz $48.00
This peeling gel rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells. So after massaged and left it on for 1 minute, I don’t feel it was working for me! So, I will pass on the full size.
Here are the winners for the mask and exfoliate!