Many people don’t realize how important it is to have clean skin. Ask yourself this: do you take less than 3 minutes to wash your face? If your answers is YES, you probably don’t have a clean face. If your skin is not clean, all the skin care products and makeup will build on top of the skin. In fact, unclean face is one of biggest reasons we break out. Clean skin is important. “So how long do I need to wash my face?” or “What products should I use?”
Taking a longer time to wash the face is not the solution. Using the right cleanser is what you need. Know your skin condition before you purchased the cleanser. Glamglow recently launched two (2) new face cleanser: supercleanse and thirstycelanse. After using both cleansers, I really liked them! They change from mud to foam which is very unique.
Supercleanse is great to use a few times per week for deep pores cleanse. This cleanser makes your skin feel so refreshed and clean. My tip is to use this mud cleanser as a mask. First, apply a large amount of mud on the face and avoid the eye area. Wait for few minutes, then add water and transform the mud to a cleanser. By the way, I love the eucalyptus smell! It’s so refreshing.
$39 / 5.0 oz
Supercleanse contains the following key ingredients:
- TEAOXI® Technology (Eucalyptus Leaf Powder): Delivers natural eucalyptol, natural linalool oil, and powerful flavonoids to soothe and treat skin.
- K17 and Mediterranean Clays: Detoxify, refine skin texture, and balance problem-prone skin.
- Bamboo Charcoal: Provides balanced replenishment to the skin with essential bamboo minerals.
- Black Cumin Seed Extract: Provides antimicrobial and antioxidant properties to help provide a more clear complexion.
The Thirstycleanse is designed for dry skin but I still feel a little to dry for my skin. So if you have very dry skin, I would recommend you use this only a few times a week but not daily. I also found that I like to use this mud cleanser as a hydration mask after any mud or clay mask.
$39 / 5 oz
Thirstycleanse contains the following key ingredients:
- Brazilian yellow clay to help to remineralize the skin, pure green coconut water to immediately boost skin for intense hydration.
- Olive milk rich in olive lipids and proteins to replenish skin.
- Plumeria flower blossom extract rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 to restore the skin barrier function.
- Indian gooseberry revitalizes and restores natural skin clarity while TEAOXI® olive leaf powder delivers natural linoleic acid to maintain moisture.
Glam Glow was famous for the mud treatment, but personally I found that it’s a bit pricey for their mud. So if you are on a budget, these cleaners would be a great way to experience them.
* Ingredients info are from Sephora.com