Cellcosmet is a Switzerland skincare launched in 1980. It was inspired by the medical application developed in 1931 by the founder of cellular therapy, Swiss Professor Paul Niehans. In 1987, Cellcosmet discovered The CellControlTM method means that cellular material can be kept in its active state for months at a time, thanks to the use of a stabilizing liquid especially developed by scientists at Cellap Laboratoire. The technology is now in all Cellcosmet products to offer most effective and best adapted treatment for stimulating skin revitalization. (Information provided by http://www.cellap.ch/en/cellulotherapy/revitalisation_technique#.VKRarpF12yM)
I tried the Cellular Sheet mask (Eye Mask). This mask kit costs $450 for 5 pieces.
The company stated: immediate and visible results form the very first application. Giving you a younger, fresher and more rested looking appearance, crow’s feet are plumed, dark circle and under eye bags are visibly reduced and eyelids appear lifted.
- Hibiscus oligopeptides : intensely hydrate*, relax and smooth expression lines
Principle Active Ingredients of the Cellular Serum.
- Active Stabilised Bio-Integral Cells (15%): revitalizing, rebalancing
- Expert Hyaluron Complex: very moisturising*, plumping, instant smoothing effect, restructuring, encourages cellular regeneration, forms a supportive mesh
- Long-lasting HydraPulp Complex: restores loss of volume, redensifies the skin through moisturisation and intensively refreshes
- Panthenol: with its well-documented healing properties
- Extract of Chrysantellum: draining and reviving
- Restructuring Anti-Dark Circles Complex: lightening, derived from peptides
- Dermo-Relaxing Peptide Complex: reduces expression lines
I follow the instruction and here are my review and thoughts:
I applied the eye mask on clean skin as you can see in the below images. My biggest concerns are dark circle and sagging eyelid. During the 15 minutes, I feel a little itching around my eye area but it goes a way after a few minutes. My skin is telling me something is working hard on my skin. The mask texture feels a little sticky. After 15 minutes, I removed the mask and apply it on my eyelid but 70% of mask already dried out 🙁 I still left it on eyelid for about 10 minutes. The mask completely dried out. After I removed the eye mask, I can feel little tightness around eye. I am sure this is supposed to be firming.
Well as you can see , I really don’t see huge difference. I know this is just my first time using it, but for $90 a pair eye mask, I feel the results should be better. Did you see any difference?
By the way, I know the lighting is a little off but if you look at the texture and sagging lids, you probably can’t tell the difference.
The biggest question is: how much would you pay in the cosmetic department for the fountain of youth?