One of my favorite things to do is online shopping. What a surprise! Since I spend 90% of my time traveling for work and staying at hotels. This must be the contributor of this bad behavior. Sephora.com is my usual first place to go and here are the reasons why:
1. I love their online skin consultation tools. It’s easy to use with great explanations on how the products work with key ingredients.
2. Weekly special for different brands or collections, plus free shipping over $50 purchase (that shouldn’t bet a problem right?)
3. With every order you can always picks 3 samples.
So a few weeks back, Sephora.com offered a VIB GWP with deluxe sample, and I ordered the Josie Maran Argan Skincare Ritual (travel set) and Fresh Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy. I have become a big fan of Josie Maran for about a year now. I started with the Argan Oil and I totally love it because it offers hydration and keep my skin feel and look healthier while I am traveling. The travel kit contains
1. Argan Cleansing Oil 1.9oz – A gentle, all-natural cleanser with nourishing argan oil.
2. 100% Pure Argan Oil 0.5oz – A argan oil can use everywhere to hydarte your skinArgan Daily
3. Moisturizer SPF47 0.5 oz – A light weight moisturizser contain SPF 47 broad spectrum
Since I travel a lot, these are great products to keep on hand. All these 3 amazing items for $24.00
I have been looking for a perfect lip treatment. For some reason, I have a hard time finding one that will change my lip condition “dryness”. Trust me, I have tried super luxury brands to drug store and still have not found one. Fresh launch a new lip treatment Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy 0.3oz $35.00
This lip serum contains Acmella flower extract which is known to reduce lines and wrinkles. Kigelia Africana fruit extract helps to improve elasticity and Sugar helps to moisturize and smooth the skin. I like this lip serum and it doesn’t have a scent and is super lightweight so I plan to use it under my lip treatment and hopefully it will work out for me.
Now, I am super happy to share with you the 8 deluxe GWP:
1. Laura Mercier foundation primer – protect SPF30 0.5oz
2. Blinc Mascara Amplified 0.12 oz
3. Buxom Lash Mascara 0.06oz
4. Dr.Jart+ BB cream SPF25 0.2 oz
5. Benefit Watts Up highlighter 0.08 oz
6. Algenist Completed Eye Renewal Balm 0.23 oz
7. Make Up For Ever HD Blush 410 0.012oz
8. Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue 0.05oz
This time, I picked Caudale overnight recovery oil , Fresh Life fragrance and Hourglass veil mineral primer. For some reason, I didn’t get the hourglass sample but they sent me Givenchy Mister Light. I love these deluxe samples because you can really try the products before you purchase the full size. Heaven!! And one more thing, the cosmetics bag is also very useful!