If you did not check out the ‘PHAMExpo” aka Professional Hair and Makeup Expo this year, you have to check it out this year! Why? Many of these shows are industry-only but “PHAMExpo” is open to public! Plus, I was able to get a deal from Groupon. What is Professional hair and Makeup Expo? It is for any one who is interested in the latest trends for hair and makeup. Also you can see a live demo on makeup in many different styles from Beauty to theater makeup. But the most important thing to me was getting good deals on makeup, hair products and tools. Let me show you what I got!
1. Lime Crime – It’s impossible to miss this brand. You see a lot of people walking around with this super big green and pink shopping bag. Very smart marketing strategy. In 2008, style icon Doe Deere set out to create the cosmetic line of her dream. Lime Crime is synonymous with innovative, vegan, cruelty free makeup for fashion forward girls around the world.
– Palett D’antoineet eye shadow contain 5 eye shadows for $35
– Velvetine Lip Stain liquid lip color transform liquid to matte stain finish $20 each. This is also water poof lip color, I wash 4 time with cleansing oil finally get 90 % off, I still see a little stain on my arm. Colors are Pink Velvet and Red Velvet.
– Liquid Liner $14 each. Colors are Lunar Sea and Blue Milk.
– Eye Shadow Helper – Water proof primer is $20 each. As you can see after rising with water, the eye shadow is still on!!!! I almost feel you shouldn’t use this waterproof daily and only use if you are going to beach or pool party.
2. Bon Bliss – bath & body treats
This is what I call reinvention. I am sure you see body scrub but I bet you’ve never seen a body scrub in candy wrap or truffle packaging. Did I mention this is for one time use? Love love the packing and idea behind the brand. Over 12 delicious scents available.
3. Cailyn O! Wow Brush $28 each
Super cool looking brush can be use with liquid, power and BB cream. The Brush is very dense and offers light to full coverage base on your application. I used it a few times and it feels very soft on the skin but the handle feels a little flimsy. I wonder if they will make one bigger sizes with a stronger handle. I would recommend sticking with the beauty blender for easy use.
4. Z Palette – Love this customizable makeup palette
You can pull your own shadows or blushes all in one palette for easy use. Even if you are not perfessional makeup artist, this little palette will save you time and space on finding your make up.