Wow! I have subscriptions for five different monthly beauty boxes! My favorite is the “GlossyBox“. Every month I received a selection of luxury samples or a deluxe item to try! The month of May was no different. For May, GlossyBox partnered with ultra high end Bergdorf Goodman. I am so excited to blog this GlossyBox and tell you what I have received.
The GlossyBox is a relatively simple to afford $21.00 month subscription.
1. LANCER – Eye Contour Lifting Cream 0.17oz. This eye cream contain sheer light diffusers, caffeine base firming agents and collagen. Helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines, crow’s feet , puffiness and dark circle in the eye area, a 0.5 oz size sells for $95 retail.
2. PHILIP B – Light Weight Deep Conditioning 2 oz. Contains African Shea Butter, Wheat Germ and Soy Protein. This deep conditioning cream helps hair’s Elasticity and Strength, and leaves your hair looking shiny and soft, plus it contain a low level sunscreen, there are 2 sizes available 6oz for $26 and 32oz for $90.
3. ReVive – Eye Renew Serum 0.10oz. This eye serum helps to tightens the skin around the eye area, reduce sagging, wrinkles and helps to hydrate the eye area, a 0.5 oz size sells for $140 retail.
4. Napoleon – Auto Pilot Pre Foundation Skin Primer 0.5 oz. This primer allow your makeup to “automatically” glide over the skin, prime and soothe the complexion for a flawless finish and helps your make up last longer. It contains chamomile, yarrow extract and vitamin E. Its perfect for all skin types, a 1.7 oz size sells for $45 retail.
5. Lancome – Absolue Regenerating Ultimate Elixir 5 ml. An exceptional elixir which contains up to two million lance rose native cells. Extracted from the heart of rare and resilient Lancome rose, which enhance skin’s regenerative potential. It is the best night cream from Lancome, a 1.7 oz size sells for $360 retail.
6. Atelier Cologne – Rose Anonyme 0.24 oz. Sylvie Ganter and Christophe Cervasel founded Atelier Cologne as a perfume house that creates couture colognes. The house’s master perfumers blend unexpected and rare extracts with signature fresh citruses to create Colognes Absolues, which are concentrated formulas with distinctive and long-lasting scents, a 3.3oz size sells for $140 and 6.7 oz size sells for $200.
Bergdorf Goodman is having a “Be BEAUTIFUL” event now through Sunday June, 29, 2014!